High molecular polyethylene board
Precautions when using polymer polyethylene board :
1. For the first time use, after the material in the silo is stored to two-thirds of the total capacity of the silo, unloading.
2. During the operation, the material in the warehouse must be kept on the material stack at the material loading and unloading point, and the material storage capacity in the warehouse must always be more than one-half of the entire storage capacity.
3. It is strictly forbidden that the materials directly impact the liner.
4. The hardness particles of various materials are different. It is not allowed to change materials and flow at will. If it needs to be changed, it must not be greater than 12% of the original design capacity. Random changes in materials or flow will affect the service life of the liner.
5, the use of ambient temperature, generally should not be greater than 100 ℃.
6. Don't use external force to destroy its structure and loosen fasteners at will.
7. The stationary time of the material in the warehouse should not exceed 36 hours (please do not stay in the warehouse for sticky materials to prevent agglomeration). Materials with a moisture content of less than 4% can appropriately extend the stationary time.
8. When the temperature is low, please pay attention to the static time of the material in the warehouse to avoid generating frozen blocks.